J2: Week Recap

  • My project is coming along pretty good. Except the client pushed our deadline forward, so we're probably going to have to speed things up a little bit and pick up the pace. I'm still getting used to the fact that I now have to delegate work and make calls and e-mails to certain people when required. It's harder than I thought.
  • I haven't gotten back to "Get Fit" mode yet. My vacation put me in a little fitness slump. I'm pretty certain I gained about 12 pounds during a one month stint in the Philippines. And I'm STILL on vacation mode. 
  • Hockey was cancelled all week and I didn't get a chance to play. Hopefully slots open up this week so I can make use of all my equipment. 
  • After a month of being back home, I still miss the Philippines. Thank God for Skype. That's probably the only means of keeping in contact with relatives back 'home'.
  • I think I'll try to get back into shape this week and hopefully it sticks.
  • I caught Ip Man this weekend. I don't know why I didn't watch this movie sooner. It's sick. I highly recommend it! 
  • The weekend was doing pretty good up until this morning when my basement flooded, soaking half my current rotation of kicks and a whack load of boxes. Thank God I caught it sooner, before it did more damage. Now I got 12-15 pairs drying outside my room. Oh well, could have been worse.
  • Lastly, congrats to the Green Bay Packers winning the Super Bowl over the Steelers, 31-25. I also won some money off this game. Hahaha. 

One

No comments:

Post a Comment