J2 is going to Las Vegas!

via fiftybest.com

Yep. I will be in Las Vegas starting Thursday at exactly 7:39pm MT. Pretty excited, but I don't know what to expect. It will be my first trip with a fairly large group of people. The last couple times I went, we were 4 guys doing whatever we wanted. This trip, although I myself, am single, seems like a couples retreat. Hopefully, it doesn't turn out that way but it sure is looking so.

One of the main reasons why I am very excited about this trip, however, is the fact that I haven't left the city this year. Which is very rare. I guess the year was spent focusing on work and waiting for this particular event and preparing myself financially. Part of the reason why I haven't updated the blog is because I used to use it to share my travel experiences and post pictures, as you can see from my recent posts and inactivity, nothing much has been going on with my life right now to even post anything.

But, since I AM leaving, I guess I can use this trip as an opportunity to update it when I get back with pictures, stories and travel experiences. Hopefully, I'll be able to remember most of it. Haha.

One.


No comments:

Post a Comment