Sneak Peek: Transformers 3

So...you are replacing Megan Fox with Patrick Dempsey. FAIL.






I can't say I'm excited for a third installment. The second movie of the Hasbro franchise left me utterly dissappointed. I don't even know where to begin. Was it the major plot holes? The try hard comedy? The lack of GOOD Autobots and Decepticons? Or is it the fact that my favorite character is a satellite with Dr. Claw's voice from Inspector Gadget?

It seems Michael Bay has been pushing the envelope on cinematics but failing to deliver the direction on a solid plot, which in turn, makes for a better movie. And this time, without Megan Fox, why bother?! I guess only time will tell and hopefully, they'll introduce new Transformers that don't simply get killed off right away.

BTW, I see a flatblack Porsche Cayenne. I wonder who that is?!

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment