J2 Customs: AF1 Teaser

CLASSIC! If you rewind to the era of the Air Force One, you can see that the shoe is timeless. Thousands of colorways in hundreds of different materials warrant the timeless steez and in 2011, the shoe is still going strong. I was finding a specific pair of trainers in storage when I came across an extra pair of classic all white Air Force 1s. I decided it was time for a new custom. I'm not done yet, but for this pair, I decided to do something a little challenging - elephant print. I've been practicing on a couple beater pairs and ended up with something like this.

Here's a teaser. Look out for these in the blog come Spring 2011. These might be for sale OR maybe they'll be on my feet, I haven't decided yet.


To pay homage to one of the greatest sneakers of all time, a classic track by some of hip-hops greatest - DJ Premier, Nas, Kanye West, Rakim and KRS One.


One.

No comments:

Post a Comment