J2: "New York State of Mind"

I miss this place. I've always wanted to go back. New York is one of THE places to be in the world. I personally LOVE the concrete jungle. And New York City is the epitome of just that. There is no other place in the world like Manhattan. Every block has at LEAST one landmark, one scene from a movie, one photo opp to take home with you. Everything.

Aside from being the sneaker capital of America, I love New York from it's very core- from the busy streets to the complex architecture and right down to the rudeness of the typical New Yorker. I wish I had been into photography back in 2008, when I went. I would have taken much better pictures. Or at least tried to. Here's a couple that weren't total crap. Hahaha.







I'll be back someday. One.

No comments:

Post a Comment