J2: Hey weather, WTF, son?

So I sold a pair of kicks on a local meet up and decided to swing by my office for the second time today to grab my external hard drive. And What happens?! It starts to POUR like crazy. It was so nice out earlier this morning and afternoon running errands that I decided to un-DS a pair of QS AM1s that I've been keeping on ice for a little bit.


Now it's pouring like hell outside and it doesn't look like it's letting up. I don't want these ruined, and it's a walk to my car waiting outside and I also don't have a jacket. I had to improvise. LOL. Pardon the ghetto-ness and the crappy cell phone pics, but it needs to be done. I stole garbage bags out of my office supply room. Sorry.



This drive is going to suck.
And rest assured I'm switching these up at home.
One.

1 comment: