J2: "My First Post"

I've been on the low for the past couple weeks getting things happening and taking care of the daunting task of filing corporate income taxes for the Canada Revenue Agency (Boooooo-urns). I've also joined an ice hockey team for the NCHL, cleaned up my basement in preparation for a collection post and proper storage, getting prepped up for golf season and work, as always. In addition to that, and what Soled Out deems is "my greatest accomplishment" on a professional level (WTF), I am now part of the writing staff for an online magazine called Sneaker Files. I'm not a professional writer, but I could talk and write my ass off about shoes all day. And on a global scale, where my ramblings about kicks can be exposed to a larger reader base (I mean, come on, I'm sure not alot of people read this blog) gives me a sense of pride. I love sneakers and I can't get away from 'em. I'd like to share with you my first post:


By the way, keep Sneaker Files on lock for all your Sneaker Information. Visit us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and show us your support. 

One. 

1 comment: