J2: Hockey Jones

Since I got new equipment, we've been itching to play since last week and still haven't gone out onto the ice yet. Which is very disappointing. Friday was a bust as Airdrie's shinny sessions were moved from the 12am slot to the 12pm slot. Saturday was a no go for various reasons. And last night I get a text regarding public shinny at Cardel at 10:30pm. I made the 30 minute drive from my house to Cardel Place only to find out the session was fully booked.

I'd like to get to a few sessions in before I leave for vacay at the end of the month. But I guess we can wait until Thursday for our session. Which, by the way, we do have a couple slots open, so if anyone is interested, our shinny session runs from 10:30am-11:45am this Thursday, November 11. Leave a comment if you wanna play or send me an e-mail.

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment