J2: Random Blog 06.08.10

  • First off, Happy Birthday to my sister. She turns 23 today. Scary how time flies. I hate realizing how old we all are.
  • My sisters, cousins and I decided to throw a co-ed basketball team together in a local rec league. The hardest part is coming up with a team name, which was the topic of discussion all day in e-mail yesterday. Keep you posted on that.
  • I plan to go to Hawaii in August. So far, those are my only travel plans this year until I leave for the Philippines in December. And we still haven't booked it yet.
  • I am an idiot and threw my iPod in someone else's bag (which looked exactly like mine) at the gym last week and lost it. However, the owner of the bag was nice enough to search through the device to find my e-mail and notify me. I hope I can pick it up today.
  • Without my iPod, I get no music, no Podcasts, or videos. I didn't realize how boring the office is without plugging 8 to 9 hours of noise into my ear. God, I hope I get my iPod back today.
  • I started my Ketosis diet again yesterday. I feel weak. I couldn't lift my usual last night at the gym, and it will probably be like this until I get back into Ketosis, which I assume will be a week or so from now.
  • I didn't make it to game 2 of the NBA Finals, so now I have a little money to spend on things I've been meaning to buy but never really got around to it. It's either a new TV, a camera or a new computer. Hmmmmmm...
  • Summer weather is taking so long to get here. But when it arrives and STAYS, I'm hoping to be outside alot more instead of finding things to do or working out on rainy days. With that in mind, if I do get a camera, it'd be a great opportunity to go outside in the sun and practice photography.
  • Game 3 of the NBA Finals is going down tonight in Boston. Should be a good one.
  • I NEED A RAISE. Some people think I am underpaid. I'm inclined to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment